Ritual Customer Reviews Policy
We welcome feedback from our customers and appreciate you taking the time to leave an authentic review about our products. If you have non-product related concerns or feedback (e.g. specific questions about your individual order or subscription plan, our website, shipping and delivery, or product availability), please consider contacting us at [email protected] instead of leaving a review so we can help resolve the issue directly.
When it comes to publishing reviews, our goal is to be as transparent as possible, while staying compliant with guidelines set forth by the Federal Trade Commission, the Food and Drug Administration and consumer protection laws.
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Be objective.
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it.
- Provide insightful, helpful details about why you like or dislike a product.
- All submitted reviews are read by our moderators and are subject to the terms set forth below.
Reviews from customers with a material connection to Ritual
We will always disclose when reviews are written by customers that have received gifted or free product, have been sponsored by Ritual, or that have received a benefit from Ritual in exchange for writing a review (e.g. a sweepstakes entry, discount, coupon, or free gift). In addition, we will always disclose when a review is written by someone who has a material relationship with Ritual (e.g. employees).
We reserve the right to reject your review or to withdraw any posted review for any reason.
Some reviews may get flagged, reviewed, and then later removed by our moderation team after previously appearing on Ritual.com. For example, reviews may be subject to removal if written about a product no longer available for sale. Your review may also be excluded if it violates review guidelines or contains any of the following types of content:
- Discussion of medical conditions or claims regarding medical effectiveness
- Report of an adverse health event: Occasionally customers suggest, in the format of a review, that taking our product has coincided with an adverse reaction. This is a specific type of complaint in the eyes of the FDA and it must be handled offline with a full, formal investigation.
- Spam, scams, derogatory or hate language: We choose not to publish reviews that we believe put our customers or site users at risk (e.g. reviews that are libelous, defamatory, unlawfully harassing, racist, biased, or reviews with personal information).
- Unlawful content or activity: We choose not to publish reviews that infringe on third party rights or violate the law in any way (including but not limited to false advertising laws, FDA laws and regulations, unfair competition, consumer protection).
- Third party URLs and personally identifiable information: We choose not to publish reviews that contain personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, address or phone number), including the names or contact information of any Ritual employee.
- Irrelevant reviews: In order to keep the product reviews as helpful to consumers as possible, we choose not to publish reviews that are wholly unrelated to the products currently offered by Ritual or Ritual’s current services. We encourage consumers to contact us directly at [email protected] with any such feedback.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
Last modified September 25, 2023