What You'll Do
You will live on the cutting edge of growth marketing, understanding there are no shortcuts to building a great brand. You will own and operate a mix of paid acquisition channels, wax philosophical on our high level marketing strategy, and collaborate with the entire team to craft messages and stories that resonate with our target audience.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who wants to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing e-comm brand as a first mover in our marketing organization. Why? You’ll have ample autonomy and freedom, shoulder a lot of responsibility, report directly to the VP of Marketing and Growth, and personally develop a mission-driven brand that cares deeply about culture. Simply put, this is the kind of environment you’ve been waiting for to launch your career to the next level.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you’ll:
- Lead the ideation, prioritization and testing process of new ideas, focusing on breaking new ground and uncovering scalable opportunities that the company is not leveraging today.
- Develop a data-driven process to rank ideas against key business metrics/plans. Present findings and results to management and other stakeholders.
- Oversee a portfolio of Ritual’s marketing channels, managing closely to performance targets across spend, conversion and brand response.
- Manage vendor relationships and help them become an extension of our team.
- Work with our Engineering and Digital Product teams to improve on-site conversion via landing pages, sign-up flow and cart optimizations.
- Dig into any other area of our online marketing efforts (analytics, data, emails, etc) where you can make an impact.
- Test and think outside the box with existing and new channels -- we don't want tried-and-true. Let's explore new territory.
Who you are
- Someone who gets things done. You’re comfortable acting as a one (wo)man show and/or a project leader of five in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Fast learner. You’ve managed advertising platforms, and paid social experience is a plus.But more importantly, you can speed up the learning curve to master a new marketing channel.
- A versatile player. You add value at ground zero and 30,000 feet. You are as comfortable executing an A/B test as you are setting a strategic vision.
- Humble. You believe that what worked yesterday may not work today, and have a never-ending curiosity that drives you to learn and innovate.
- Communicator. You write well, understand the power of storytelling, and can parse through the numbers to uncover the story within.
- Analytical. You have strong quantitative skills and a natural inclination to base decisions on data.
- Gutsy. You understand that not all decisions can be made solely with numbers, and can blend art with science to guide key decisions.